1. Purpose of Gathering and Using the Personal Information
- Akira Foundation gathers and uses personal information upon the specified purposes mentioned on this website . Unless permitted under the Private Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations, we do not use personal information outside of those purposes.
- Personal Information may includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit-card details when making a donation, and other information that may be gathered through appropriate means; however, this information is collected only with your knowledge and permission.
- Akira Foundation may employ third parties for the purposes of emailing, mailing, shipping and other services to you. In these cases, these third parties will be carefully selected and supervised by us, and we will share only necessary information for the third parties to assist us. These third parties are not permitted to use such information for their own purposes. Akira Foundation does not share, sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for their purposes.
Akira Foundation shall ensure that it will maintain the personal information accurate and up to date, and we take reasonable measures to prevent illegal access to, loss, destruction, alteration or leakage of the personal information.
4. Compliance and Legal Disclaimer
- Akira Foundation complies with all laws and regulations that are relevant to protecting the personal information.
- Akira Foundation may disclose the personal information when required by law or regulation or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the laws or comply with legal mandates.
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Inquiries about the Personal Information
Akira Foundation will respond promptly, sincerely, and appropriately to requests of confirming and editing the personal information as well as complaints and other concerns.
- Level 15 Cerulean Tower
26-1 Sakuragaoka-Cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8512 Japan
- +81 (0) 3 5456 5179
- +81 (0) 3 5456 5511
 Purpose of Gathering and Using the Personal Information
- To send notifications, our activity reports, and other documents and/or letters from Akira Foundation.
- In case that is necessary to contact our supporters in order to maintain and improve our operation.
- Registering to the membership list and donor list (Internal document only)
- Acknowledging donors on our website (Only after receiving consent of the individual)
- Listing on other newsletters (Only after receiving consent of the individual)
- Subscribing to the mailing list (Only after receiving consent of the individual)